Federal agencies can quickly access our services via two GSA Schedules (AIMS and MOBIS) and a number of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
Contact us for additional details.
AlterAction is a member of the International Social Marketing Association
What is social marketing?
Services for Nonprofits and Government Agencies
AlterAction helps create a healthier, safer, smarter, more sustainable future through social marketing. We develop program strategies, marketing campaigns, partnerships, and systems to support human behavior change initiatives. Our work is data-driven and multi-faceted, leveraging behavioral economic theory, human-centered design principles, and a wide range of digital media and technology tools. We’ve helped our clients promote:
- Clean/fuel-efficient vehicles & fleets
- Energy efficiency measures
- Public health and safety
- Public-private partnerships
- Sustainability measures
Nonprofits sometimes hesitate to ask: can we afford to hire a consulting firm?
Here are five things we do to help make the answer “yes”…
- Deep operations and technology expertise helps us develop and implement more complete solutions
- Getting results takes us less time and saves you money because we staff your projects with experienced principals
- Your objectives are our top priorities. Our consultants have no billable hour quotas typical of traditional consulting firms: they are under no pressure to sell more work
- Our consultants are committed teachers. They want to help you accomplish your goals and increase your capacity to deal with similar challenges in the future
- Our “virtual” structure keeps our overhead costs very low. This allows us to staff highest quality consultants at a fraction of their former Deloitte, Accenture, and McKinsey, billing rates