“Without a doubt the most entertaining and informative speaker at [this conference].”
— Sarah M.
“Great insights, delivered with humor and humility.”
— Dennis T.
“Mike’s presentations are PACKED with great advice and tangible examples that really bring a concept home. He’s generous with his knowledge in a way that many consultants — afraid they might give away the goods for free — simply aren’t.”
— Cara C.
Mike Walker is a frequent public speaker on behavioral marketing. Recent talks include:
- Marketing Sustainability to Businesses: Applying the Lessons of Social Science Research to Maximize Your Impact
— Behavior Energy & Climate Change Conference
- Technology and Human Motivation: Six Scientifically Proven Ways to Influence End-users
— Keynote address at ResNet
- Leveraging the Web: Nonprofits and Online Marketing
— Harvard Business School
- How I Learned to Speak Geek…and other Adventures in Energy Efficiency Marketing
— ESOURCE Marketing Conference
- Sustainability and Human Behavior Change
— National Press Club
To contact Mike Walker about speaking at your conference, workshop or internal event, please use this form. You will hear back within 1 or 2 business days.
For more information please use this form.